Friday, February 22, 2013

nfu oh JS41 and NFU48

fast fast pictures,  i haven't cleaned these up yet but i wanted to get them shot before the sun moved away from my side of the building.

this is 2 coats of each polish and 1 coat of poshe.  seriously can't wait until my nails get way longer again to wear these.  these polishes look amazing in person.

ignore the cuticles...working on them with a home made oil i threw together last night, hopefully it'll do it's job.  my mom just called and said that she already started using the bottle i gave her and she can tell a difference already with how fast it soaked in.

first off,  wally might need a toe-hair trim.

i love how squishy this one looks.  it's part of their jelly syrup series.
love that the bottles look like corsets also.
no flash


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! This polish looks AhMazing!! I mean, it has soo much going on with the colored flakies! I have noticed also, how quick the cuticle oil soaks into the skin. I freaking love that, about our new recipe! I ouldny find vitB in liquid so I had to puncture tons of softgels, lol. But I do love the mixture! will definitely be solely using it from now on :-D

    ReplyDelete