Friday, February 22, 2013

nfu oh heaven

yeah, just picked these up from mom's.  fast and crappy pics, just wanted to get these online to show my friend.  the dust on the bottles looks like it's from the cardboard box.  i see a green gradient with flakies happening this week when i'm off work and have time.

purchased from fabuloustreet.com.  been wanting this brand for ages.

going to do my manicure for the weekend with the pink on the right side of this next photo.
i think my camera couldn't handle all of the red/orange in this one....there are definitely flakies in all of these.


2 comments:

  1. This is just Stunnng!! I LOVE all your nfu oh's!! A+++++ Giri :-D Gorgeous, Love each and every one of these!! And can't wait to see your pink mani and gradient :-D I adore the packaging too!! How sweet of them, to send it so well packaged!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drool* Thanks for including the link to Fabulous Street! Me thinks a haul is in da works. <3

    ReplyDelete