Thursday, January 3, 2013

ozotic - 910 scatter chrome

first off...coffee.


had that while doing my manicure today.

so this is an extremely picture heavy post.

this ozotic was purchased from llarowe.  i used 1 coat of cult nails nevermore, 1 coat of 910 and a poshe as my topcoat.

speaking of nevermore, i mention that i use it as a base for a lot of the manicures that i do, but i don't think i've shown it on its own.   it's the perfect 1 coat black.

no topcoat in the following:



now with 1 coat of 910

ozotics have been my weakness for ages and this one is no exception.  it is gorgeous in person, almost impossible to capture all of the color shifts.
these were taken in my dining room area, overhead light, flash.




*dies at the color shift*


these were in the kitchen with florescent lighting and flash, ugh, cat hair.  damn you wally.


these last ones were taken by my sliding glass door, it's really overcast today, fill flash used.

blurred to show holo flecks


random baby kitteh pic from when wally and lucy were growing up.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww the babies!!! and yum yum Coffee, WANT IT!!!
    Dawn 910 looks soooo Gorgeous on you!!!! I love your mani, sooooo Beautiful!!!910 is such a Gem! Makes me wanna wear it, lol :-) Love this post! I can't believe how sparkly and just plain Damn Gorgeous this polish is. It is drop Dead Gorgeous!!! A+++++++++ :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much allison :)

      Delete
    2. Love it!!!! We have so many beautiful polishes :-) We are so lucky :-D

      Delete