Tuesday, November 20, 2012

nailnation3000 - first orders

my friend allison from facebook suggested i check out this nail polish maker.  i am so glad i did.  she makes amazing holo polishes and i also got her 23k gold topcoat.  i ended up purchasing 2 separate orders directly through facebook.  they arrived super fast, which surprised me.  i ordered on the  15th and 16th and they were delivered to my mom's yesterday. 

i have chatted with her a few times now and she comes across as one of the most sincere people.  you can  tell that she really appreciates your interest in her polishes and really wants her customers to be happy with her items.   i even had a free sample included with my first order.  i got her basecoat to try out also.  i am always looking for an amazing base coat.  it smells strong, it's called stinky skunk base coat for a reason, but the smell goes away once dried, in about a minute according to her post on facebook.  i can deal with that if it works ;)


she has been doing nails for 20 years and has been working the last 3 on creating.  llarowe announced that she is going to be carrying maria's line.  that is huge, llarowe only carries the best  polishes and i'm glad maria had this opportunity to get her polishes noticed. 

i wanted to get these photos online asap, they are so gorgeous in person.

nailnation3000's facebook page is here:  http://www.facebook.com/NailNation3000
her youtube page is here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/NailNation3000  

there are some awesome tutorials uploaded on her youtube channel.  i plan on spending some time soon going through videos on this page...that never happens, so you know what i've watched has been worth it :P

anyhow, onto the pics...

this is the card that was attached to my invoice.  it looks really professional, i love the picture she chose also.






baby doll #97:


 shine on me 23k #100:


kizmit #701 - note that this one really looks different to me in different lights, so it looks a bit different than the photo above.

 
yule log #43 - i'm not one for christmas-y colors, but i wanted this one, the olive color really adds to this polish:

 
señor gappy #88 - this one has red glitter and 24k gold leaf:
  

sun goddess #8:

choco-holo-ic #705:



no rest for the wicked #400:
fierce #5 mini:

6 comments:

  1. OH WOW!! You are as bad as I am!! I received nine of her polishes yesterday. We are bad!! :) I haven't ordered No Rest for The Wicked or Sun Goddess. How do you like them in person?? Also great post for Maria. You did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're all gorgeous in person. sun goddess will definitely be layered over black. no rest is a really strong dark holo. love it.

      thanks for the feedback on my post!

      Delete
  2. =) ahhh so we meet again I hate too tell ya the best has yet too come LOLZ!! <3 I forgot too mention I hv prototyped for 3 years!!!! I have 100's LOL I appreciate you all so much and Thanks so much for sharing too it means alot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously cannot wait to see what else you're coming up with. i couldn't imagine creating and testing for 3 years, that's some serious work :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. you and me both! can't believe maria came out of nowhere and hit us with her pretties :P

      Delete