Tuesday, November 20, 2012

nail nation 3000 - kizmit #701

this is the polish that i first wanted to purchase and wear.  it was described as a quad holo.  the strength of the holo seems to change depending on the light you are looking at it in.  gorgeous gunmetal base.

all of these were shot with flash...my apartment is really dark, even with my shades  opened and all of my lights on.

this is 1 coat of stinky skunk base coat, 2 coats of kizmit, 1 coat of seche vite.  the  topcoat didn't seem to dull this like a lot of holos do when worn with a topcoat.

also...application was perfect.  i didn't clean up either hand.  not sure if it's the formula of the polish, or the shorter brush or the quality of the brush.  seriously this went on smooth.

the amount of holo going on with this one is crazy.  

**edited to add this picture**

the sun finally came around to my side of the building.  this is no flash O.O



this was taken with the light my dining room area, where i shoot all of my pictures:


i still can't believe how smooth this went on with no cleanup  at all.

 this was in the same area,  just held my hand closer to the light in the room:




horrible fluorescent kitchen light...it still glows:

 

next 2 were from the light in my bedroom:


3 comments: