Wednesday, November 7, 2012

picture polish - harlow & co - demeter

this was purchased from harlow & co.  i've been eying this one forever, but finally got it when i ordered the holographic color club polishes.

this one is so pretty in person.

this is 2 coats of demeter, 1 coat of cult nails - wicked fast.

information from harlow's site about this polish: 

for all the down to earth goddesses!

When piCture pOlish asked me what my perfect shade would be - I knew immediately what I wanted - a chocolate brown holographic polish! So they created this earthy subtle scattered holo and it's exactly what I was dreaming of - I couldn't be happier with this shade!

Demeter was the goddess of earth's harvest so we thought it was fitting that Demeter be a celebration for all the down to earth goddesses out there!


Keep your piCture pOlish away from heat, flame & children


Always shake your piCture pOlish gently before use. Apply 1 to 2 coats or how you like it!
 
 
seriously love this polish.
 
 
slightly blurry to show more holo:

 


 


 








 

2 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous on you, Dawn!!! I really think brown looks perfect on your skintone :-) :-) Love love love this!!!

    ReplyDelete