Tuesday, November 13, 2012

cult nails - seduction

this is 2 coats of seduction over 2 coats of orly rococo a-go-go and 1 coat of seche vite.

seduction is in a really sheer purple base, this is one you'll definitely want to layer over something.  i chose rococo a-go-go because they are similar and i thought it would layer well.

seduction is a limited edition color, however it looks to still be available at this time.

the color shifts in this one were hard to catch on camera. 















4 comments:

  1. Love this!! The undies you picked are perfect too!!! Seduction is sooo freakn gorgeous!! I don't have any polish, I think, that have such a muti colored flakies, besides a glitter one I have. You did an excellent jon on yuor mani and the pics, Love it!! You Rock!!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allison! I love how this turned out also.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Cult Nails Seduction!!! I have it, but have been afraid to use for fear of using it up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yeah i bought a backup of it a long time ago. it's gorgeous. you have to wear it :P

      Delete