Thursday, October 25, 2012

polish remover 'scrubby tub'

this thing is awesome...it's a tub of acetone with little scrubbers on the site that work wonderfully on removing glitter.

i used this while taking off the spooky floam manicure i last posted about.  when i removed regular floam with polish remover and cotton i had glitter all over my fingers and up where my cuticles are...not with this.

the little fingers work really well at removing everything.  for whatever reason it reminds me of a sea urchin O.o

i picked this up at target for a couple of bucks. 









2 comments:

  1. ohhhhh!! So you scrub your nails on the ridges around the inside of the tub. what a cool invention!! I will keep my eyes open for one of these. Thank You for telling me about it :-D my fav polish are glitter polishes and anything to make my life easier trying to remove, is priceless to me :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, that's what you do :D and you're welcome. glad i could tell you about something that works really well.

      Delete