Wednesday, September 26, 2012

enchanted polish - dexter

this glitter is from enchanted polish's falloween collection.  it can be found on llarowe.

for my base i used a-england's ascalon which is a charcoal colored holo.  application on both were good. 

2 coats of each color was used.  gelous topcoat and seche vite were used over the whole thing.

so i cut my nails way down today.  had a bad break on my middle finger on my right hand.  the whole nail didn't break, so i was able to fix it with a silk patch.  they did need to be trimmed down though, typing was getting slower with them the length that they were.

bottle shots of the falloween collection will be posted soon.  they're amazing.


before dexter and cleanup:

















hmmm, rogue glitter on my middle finger that i didn't see until i uploaded these:


















2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is Freakn gorgeous!!!! I love this polish!! Wow!! I can't believe how beautiful this is. Love the undies too!! Is it a metal grey kinda color, or silver? awesome job on the mani too :-) You do a kick a** job painting yor nails :-) I love it!! Thank You, girl!! oh I am Allison on fb :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the a-england is a gorgeous holo gray charcoal color. i could have actually gotten away with 1 coat of it, it applied so well, but out of habit i did 2. and you're more than welcome for the pics, i am really looking forward to getting through the rest of the falloween ones. i'm going to certainly try the glue method, i think the acetone, even though it isn't ever full strength, is what probably made the one weak and caused the crack.

    enchanted polishes have to be my favorites...well, 2nd after my huge ozotic collection, which i also should start swatching again..but there have been soo many pretty glitters lately. she makes such gorgeous combos...glitter and non-glitter :D

    ReplyDelete